Three generations of our family have made Georgetown our home for over 20 years (and counting).
Our local community is very important to us. That is why we as a family and company strongly believe in a philosophy of community giving. We accomplish this through donating our time, expertise and monies. It is our goal to donate 2.5-3% of our annual profit to local charities and events, which include: Family Eldercare Swinging Fore Seniors, AustinUp, Summer Fan Drive, and the Walk to End Alzheimer’s. Our directors are also proud to serve in the following capacity:
- Board of Directors – Capital Area Alzheimer’s Association
- National Delegate to the National Alzheimer’s Association
- Board of Directors – Family Eldercare
- Board of Directors – AustinUp
- Mayor of Austin’s Taskforce on Aging
- AustinUp Steering Committee
- Walk to End Alzheimer’s Planning Committee
We are so proud to have rallied tremendous support for Williamson County’s Alzheimer’s Walks. We’ve won The Most Money Raised and Largest Team for 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Walks. We always have overwhelming support from our resident families (past and present), staff and community members. It is always a great event for us to come together with one common goal.